The Rotaract Club of Milwaukee is full of enthusiastic, community-oriented, successful young professionals, and we invite you to join us!
If you are interested in volunteering in your community, getting to know different cultures and people from all over the world, developing your professional and personal skills and having fun...then come and join Rotaract Milwaukee!
Benefits of Membership
- Community service opportunities
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Exploring Milwaukee
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership development and career enrichment
- Networking and mentoring
- Access to Rotary Club of Milwaukee events (for inducted members only)
- Eligibility to attend the annual Rotary Day at the UN conference in New York (for inducted members only)
- Submit application (after attending at least three events)
- Pay annual dues (currently $60/year)
- Attend at least 60% of events
How to Join Rotaract
- Attend one of our Events. Please RSVP for the event on our Meetup page so that we know how many people to expect.
- We have a sign-in sheet at all of our events. Be sure to sign in so we can record your attendance.
- After you have attended three events, our Membership Chair will email you asking if you are interested in becoming a member of Rotaract.
- If you're interested in membership, the Membership Chair will send you a brief application. We accept applications throughout the year.
- Once you have submitted your application, the Rotaract Board will vote Yes or No on your application.
- After the board has voted, the Membership Chair will contact you with the results.
- If you are admitted to Rotaract, you will be formally inducted into the club at an upcoming event.
What makes us different from other young professional organizations is simple: The Four Way Test. Of everything you say or do, ask yourself
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
- Is it beneficial to all concerned?